Saturday, October 11, 2008

Family Time at Gardner Village



Jason and I took the kids to Gardner Village Saturday to go on a witch hunt. We had a lot of fun. You print off a piece of paper from the Gardner Village website and find all the witches described on it, turn the paper in at Naborhood Bakery and get a cookie for 25 cents. The kids had a fun time finding the witches. There were dancing witches, a witch riding a bicycle, one that wanted chocolate and so on. It was a lot of fun. I am so glad we took the time to spend the rest of the day together after Jason got home. We finished the night off by renting Alvin and the Chipmunks from RedBox. The kids loved the outing and didn't want to go home. I was surprised, cause it was COLD!!! We love all the time we can get to be together. It seems we never get enough.

Jayde was a little nervous of the witches we got our pictures with. She didn't really smile in the first, but the second she warmed up....I think its because she got to be on my lap that time.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love Gardner Village it is so much fun!

Jo said...

I love Gardner Village too! It looks like you all had a blast! I forgot they do the witch thing...have to see if I can get my family there before their all gone. It is always fun to do something fun with your family when it is simple, enjoyable for all involved and all are happy! I think most of my fondest memories with my Kids and Nate are when we are just doing something simple but together and having fun doing it!