Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall is here....Soccer comes to and end.....




Raydin and I have enjoyed soccer this fall. He has sure enjoyed playing. He has really come a long way from his first game. We are so proud of him. It has been a fun season. I got really lucky to be blessed with such exceptional players. We don't keep score as it is "for the kids", but if we were I believe we have only lost one game. But who's counting. The kids always were but I would just tell them we are all winners. Just wanted to share a few pics of our boy playing soccer. I cannot believe how the time has flown and that he is 5 already. It seems like yesterday I was holding him for the first time. He loves school and wants to do his best all the time. We love you Raydin!!!

1 comments:

Jo said...

Hi! Your hair looks so cute! Isn't it fun to cheer on your kids in something they are loving so much! I've really enjoyed watching Corbin grow and develop in the short time he's been in Tumbling. It's especially fun to see him get so excited and worked up when it's time to go to class. I think Raydin is very athletic and will always do a great job at sports!