So Jayde cut her own hair ........ It wasn't as bad as I had always imagined it would be to experience. I just feel bad because I got upset with her. She was so proud of herself. Why do we get upset over dumbest things??? Hair grows back last I knew. I just feel bad because she was so proud of what she had done. Daddy and Raydin and Mommy had all got their hair cut within a couple of days before she did it. I am sure she just felt a little left out. I was so glad it wasn't worse and that I didn't have to cut her hair off. I love it long, and want it to get longer. It's so beautiful. Jayde you are so beautiful and I love you!!!! Mommy is sorry for getting mad.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Janae dont beat yourself up you are a wonderful mother. I think your reaction was completely normal.
Oh No! Well it was bound to happen sometime, right? You'll soon be able to laugh about it and share it with her later as a funny moment not a mad moment. I think you reacted as would most of us Mom's. But you turned your attitude into a good one by realizing her hair will grow back. I'm sure I'll have my turn soon....almost all my Sunbeam class has come with a chunk missing from the front at one time or another. The funny part is it isn't always my Sunbeam's fault. Sometimes they've had help from a sibling and their Dad's razor that happened to be left in the shower. What fun we get to go through with our sweet little Angels, huh? I heard something not long ago about if you ask your child why they do some of the things they do first...then we would probably laugh and understand them better instead of getting upset at the situation. I know I need to do that more, I'm sure we could have some good laughs everyday!
I can totally relate to the haircutting urge - Christianna continues to surprise me w/ her cutting abilities! (Apparently she can't resist when she sees scissors.)
Post a Comment