Monday, September 8, 2008

Soccer!!!


Well, Raydin has officially started soccer. He started on the 16th of August. Take a guess at who his coach is.............me!! Yep his mom couldn't say no when they called. I signed up to be a team parent, and help out with things, I never thought I would be his coach. It has been an experience, but a fun one!!! Raydin was so excited that I would be playing soccer with him. He is doing really well. I have a really good team. We are the Purple Dragons, and yes our shirts are purple. At least they are dark purple and not lavender. Jason and I were laughing when I got the uniforms. I have eight kids on my team and they all play really well. This last Saturday Raydin scored two goals. I was so proud of him. He was so excited and talked about it all day. Since it is five and six year olds that play, the coaches are the referees so I can't sit on the sidelines and take pictures, I get to run around the field with the kids. So I didn't get one of him making the goals. Kind of a bummer. I am so grateful that I have the chance to do this with him and that he enjoys me being his coach. Jayde wanted to be in the picture too!! How cute!!

0 comments: