Monday, September 8, 2008

A day at the park....






I stumbled upon this park when I had to turn around cause I couldn't find the library......It has a wild west town for the playground with swings, slides and some buckets to dig with. We took the kids and had a blast. Raydin and Jayde loved it. We lost them in the wild west town, but it is all fenced in and has one exit. Oakley loved the swings, it was just so nice to get out in the cool weather and have some fun with the kids. I am so glad I have them to remind me to let loose a little and just enjoy life and have fun. I am so blessed. I don't see it all the time, but I truly am. And yes if you noticed I cut my hair, chopped it off is how I would put it. I really like it, still am getting used to it on me though. I cut it off Labor Day weekend, Raydin and Jayde were at Grandma and Grandpa Griffiths' and I have been wanting to do it, so I found a place that was open and got it cut. I went to Sanctuary Day Spa, it was so nice. They give you a scalp massage before they wash and cut your hair. It was so relaxing. Thanks Jason for watching Oakley for me in the mall. We didn't have the stroller and he walked around with her for almost two hours. What a sweetheart!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like fun! And cute haircut!

Stephanie said...

The kids are sure getting big!