Monday, September 8, 2008

My Birthday.....





Can you believe it, I am 30!!!!! It is so crazy to think that. I don't feel it, that's a good thing right??? I had a great birthday. I got to celebrate it three times. My actual birthday was Friday the 15th of August and we had steaks for dinner, they were so yummy. I love steaks!!! The kids and Jason sang Happy Birthday to me. It was so sweet. Then we had root beer floats. On Saturday, Jason's family came down and we went swimming at the Kearns Fitness Center, they have a really awesome outside plunge area that we enjoy going to. It was a lot of fun. I enjoyed seeing everyone there. We celebrated mine and Jasmine's birthdays. (Jason's sister, hers was on the 14th). I am so glad everyone could come, we missed you Telene and Kate and Joe!!! Sunday I got to spend with my family, my mom brought dinner down and carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. My brothers and sister were able to come to. We had a picnic outside. It was such a great weekend!!! The best part was that Raydin and Jayde kept singing Happy Birthday to me, what anget voices. I love my family and am grateful for all of them and putting up with me. Thanks to everyone friends and family for a great Birthday!!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Jo said...

So how's 30? I'm still trying to come up with a way out of turning 30 myself. I still have a few weeks, right? I've decided to just ignore my Birthday this year. It looks like you had a blast on yours! Happy Birthday again!