Radyin started tee-ball this fall and is enjoying it! He is on the Cincinatti Reds!!! He is doing great. This is his first time playing. He got to hit twice at his first game and hit the ball on the first try and 2nd up to bat hit it on the 4th try. He says that he loves it and is so glad that he tried it out. He is sometimes shy at trying new things. We are proud of him for trying and being brave. He plays twice a week for the month of September. I am so glad we get to watch him grow and make so many accomplishments. It is fun to watch our children grow. I am so glad I got married and was blessed to have children. I would sure be missing out on a lot of wonderful things if I hadn't. I will post a picture of him in his shirt and hat later, I haven't got a picture of him in it yet....
Monday, September 7, 2009
TEE- BALL
Posted by Griffiths at 1:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Go Raydin!!!!! That is so awesome!
Post a Comment