Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tee Ball has come and gone....
















Raydin had a great time playing tee-ball this year and we LOVED watching him play. He did really well and had some great hits. Here are a few pics from the season. He was a great sport and loved every minute of it. I love to sit with Jason and watch our kids do things, it's great! LIfe is great and we are blessed with three wonderful children. It was a chore sometimes to try and watch the game and watch Jayde and Oakley at the same time. Jason had ball games also and sometimes the two overlapped. We are so glad that you enjoyed playing so much and proud of the great job you did. You always did your best and that's what matters!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gosh he is getting so big! I bet he is loving being in school all day. Karlee gets so mad when I tell her tom. is Sat (no school) :)

Jo said...

What a cute little Stinker! He looks like he's having a blast! It's fun to watch how excited Kids get about things like this. Corbin starts indoor soccer for the first time in a week or so and he's so excited. He wanted to play football and was disapointed when I told him he had to wait a few more years.