The kids have been watching the swimming pool here at the apartments and have noticed the cover is not on it and the water is gone. To this Jayde replied, " The swimming pool melted"
I thought that was cute and wanted to share and also write it down somewhere for keeps.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
funny things the kids say....
Posted by Griffiths at 11:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Thats cute. I love the funny things kids say, it makes me smile!
How funny! I love what Kids say! I get a good dose of funny everyday and wish I could remember half of what they say each day so I could write it down. It's fun to see things from their perspective.
I love it when my kids say funny things. I makes me realize how lucky I am to be a mom. Abby my 5 year old still asks me when she can have her own twin sister!!
Oh, it's so good to hear from you! You look happy as well! How is everything?
BTW. Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment