This past Tuesday Jason and I were able to go to Raydin's school and watch him receive the Principal's Pride Award. His teacher, Ms. Nelson, nominated him for this award for the great improvement he has made in handwriting. I wish I would have taken a picture of the example of his handwriting at the beginning of the year compared to now, let's just say WOW!! Jason and I were shocked to see it. But his teacher says she often uses his composition book as an example for the rest of the children. Raydin has done very well in school and continues to soar, his teacher says. We are proud of him and the accomplishments he is making. Recently we had our 2nd parent teacher conference and she commented on how well behaved he is and that he has great self control. He chooses not to join some of the others in pushing or shoving. I was so glad to hear that although I knew he didn't have a problem since she has never had to call us about behavior issues. Raydin loves school!!! He loves to learn and loves his teacher and classmates and is always including others. He often takes an extra toy for someone to play with at recess. One particular day his teacher asked him if he could help another student feel welcome and he said yes. When he went to school next he remembered and brought a special toy for that child. Raydin has a sweet and sensitive heart. We hope he can continue to enjoy learning.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Way to go Raydin!!!!!
Awesome, Raydin! Way to go! He is a great Kid! Anyway I've always thought so. Glad to hear he likes school so much too.
That is awesome! Good job Rayden!!
Post a Comment