On Monday, Jason and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. It was a great day. We didn't go and stay somewhere overnight or a special dinner without the kids, we cleaned the house together as a family. After we finished cleaning we went and got Cafe Rio for us and a 5.00 pizza for the kids. We were all in heaven!! After we put the kids to bed, we watched a movie. and just relaxed and went to bed at 10:00. That is way early for us, especially me. Even though it might not be a dream way to celebrate it was better than any trip, or fancy restaurant. Thanks Jason for a wonderful 8 years, some times have been tough, but I am so glad we have eachother to lean on to get through them. Love you!!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Happy Anniversary! I wish we had been around longer and I'd found a way to take the kids for you, so at least you could have some alone time. If we hadn't left on Monday we would have been caught in some nasty storms on the way home Tuesday. I should have told you Happy Anniversary on Monday when we stopped by, sorry, some friend I am. Sometimes the simply time together, working together, relaxing together....just being together is really better and more fun than going to the expense and whoopla of going all out for dinner and whatever to celebrate. It seems like the whoopla is more stress than fun, sometimes. We had big plans for our "big 10 years" but ended up just staying home and getting a sitter and going up the canyon for a fun and relaxing evening. The memories we made being together was what made it so fun! I'm glad it was a good day for you!
Happy Anniversary, sometimes the quiet family moments are the best, aren't they... How sweet.
Happy Anniversary!!! I love to celebrate special things as a family every so often...it reminds me why we are here in the first place, and what is truly improtant in life!
Post a Comment