Well, since I am terrible at posting, I don't know if anyone will notice this or read this. Time is pretty hard to come by with my schedule and the sleep I need. But I thought I would update everyone on the Family......Jason is still in school and will receive his Bachelors next year. I am working and am 5 1/2 weeks away from the arrival of our fourth child, a boy whom we will name Stryder. The kids are very anxious for his arrival. Mom is too the first reason is I just can't wait to meet the little guy. Second, I am looking forward to time off of work and just being at home for a while. I go to the Dr. next Monday to see if anything has started happening. Life is great, a bit stressful at times. But we have embraced a new attitude and know that everything will work out for the best. I am trying hard to have faith, and do the things that will allow me the oppurtunities to be blessed. I am gratefyul for the Christmas season, I LOVE IT!! I love the spirit, the time with family. I am grateful for my Savior and all that he has blessed our littly family with. We have great family, good friends, good jobs that work so well with our crazy life and three (soon to be 4) adorable children to love and love us back. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and may next year be GRAND!!
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Cute update! I am so happy for you and your family! Your new little guy is just adorable! Planning a trip in the next few weeks to come see you.
Post a Comment