Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oakley's First Birthday!!!
















So I know it has almost been a month since her birthday, but I have been waiting for the pictures since my sister-in-law took them. I will just have to add them later. Oakley's birthday was October 30th. She is such a joy in our home and we are so grateful to have her. This past year has been a struggle for us and she has always been the little angel to remind me of what is important. It is just hard to look at a baby and not feel like a little piece of heaven is with you. We had a huge Halloween party for Oakley's birthday and invited everyone to dress up. We had pumpkin bowling, a cupcake walk, and of course a yummy dinner of taco soup and witch finger breadsticks. It was a great time to be with all of our family, a few couldn't come and we missed them very much. Thanks to everyone who came. It was great! Happy Birthday Oakley, we love you!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Oakley! I love how much hair you had when you were born!

Jo said...

Sounds like a fun Birthday Party! She'll love having them so close to Halloween if you throw a big party like that everytime! She is so cute! I hear ya about how kids kind of radiate innocence and how close to heaven they still are. I remind myself often how lucky I am to be my Boys Mother and how blessed I am to have them and Nate.